Maui Caretaker | Kihei & Wailea
‘KIHEI & WAILEA-MAKENA CARETAKER SERVICES’
Have your Maui property assigned a house sitter who oversees the maintenance of your home.
Our Home Management & Supervised Maintenance Services include: Professional managed house sitting by a experienced property maintenance manager who personally performs scheduled security house checks, property inspections, including overseeing maid cleaning & landscaping services. Homeowners and estate managers are kept informed of property services and are always able to communicate directly with the caretaker.
Before you arrive on Maui we perform pre-arrival property-prep so everything is in order for your stay and once you depart we perform a property-lock-down maintenance sweep and schedule routine property inspections to assure everything is safe & secure while you are away.
Providing hospitality staffing of Domestic Couples and Individuals already vetted for maintaining private residences on Maui.
Estate Manager/Caretaker – Housekeepers/Landscapers – Houseman/Driver – Caregiver/Cook
Live-in/out household staff available for properties with appropriate living quarters.
Maui Property Caretaker Services
- Provide regular day-to-day maintenance of the property, including house cleaning, care of potted plants and minor repairs
- Perform and/or coordinate all exterior maintenance throughout the year, including but not limited to: lawn care (mowing and weeding); maintenance of gardens, shrubs, and trees; parasite and pest control; maintenance of the irrigation system
- Perform and/or coordinate all pool maintenance throughout the year, including daily monitoring of the pool level, skimmer baskets and pool heater
- Facilitate major home and equipment repairs including the supervision and monitoring of any contractors employed to work on the property
- Prepare the home for Family visitors prior to their arrival by ensuring that the home is clean and stocked with basic supplies (i.e., toilet paper, soap, etc.) and ensuring that all beds are made with clean linens and bathrooms are ready with fresh towels, etc.
- Following Family visits launder all linens and towels and remake the beds
- Communicate with Family visitors and/or management prior to guest arrival to determine which bedrooms will be used and any special requirements they may have
- Be a presence at the home to deter trespassers, burglary, and vandalism of the home and grounds
- Ensure that the grounds and home are secure and that the alarms are set at all times when the home is not being used by a Family member
- Ensure that all mechanical systems, lights, and appliances are in working order at all times
- Coordinate all required inspections of home equipment (i.e, fire extinguishers, elevator, etc.)
“We understand its a combination of many small things and surpassing clients expectations that are the keys to creating long-term working relationships. We enjoy our work and our island life and have created a small team who share our passions. Operating a housekeeping, lawn care and property maintenance service operation is not rocket science, but there is a certain level of art, love and science at play with everything we do.”
SAFETY, SECURITY, PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALLY
“Experienced professional team of housekeepers and landscapers who bring detailed service and care to every property”.